Saturday, July 4, 2009

Oops

Accidentally sent that one before I was done... Stupid Blackberry.

Anyway, where was I... So Siam square. Oh sexuality is very free here because of all the lady boys. We saw quite a few at Siam Square. Very pretty....

I bought a pair of shoes for $3 and a shirt for $6. Good times. Then her aunt took us to Mango Tango, really cute mango store that serves drinks and most importantly, mango and sticky rice. Ours came with two types of mango and it was sooooooooooooo good. We are going to eat mango sticky rice everyday.

The driver picked us up and we went to a little chinese-thai place for dinner with her aunt, cousin, and uncle. The food was of course different, like I expected, but still great. Mmm fried fish, seafood and salted egg, pork belly, delicious tom yum cou, and more. Her aunt is known to order a feast everytime. Her uncle reminds me of my grandpa so much. He just laughs at everything, has a similar body type, squinty eyes (not just cuz he is THAI), and similar personality. Oh and I forgot I saw a Vietnamese version of Dennis... Like spot on. Alyssa and I were cracking up. He was even wearing a plaid tan shirt just like Dennis'.

After dinner we were driven to her other aunts house where we will stay. They all live in a gated community outside Bangkok. Big houses, maids galore. My hand hurts I can't type anymore.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment