Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Chosen One

I can't stop thinking about stupid harry potter. Now that I've had time to go over it, I've realized a few things that were missing that I wouldve liled to see but it still doesn't compare to all the other ones especially how they felt so disconnected and then forced together. I love how they don't stop to tell you who grayback is or fill you in on other backgrounds of characters, even names. They didn't waste anytime yayy. And I'm seeing it again sunday. Yayaax2

Anyway-- other than seeing the movie yesterday involved another shopping marathon, eye lash extensions, and a tasty asian fusion lunch at greyhound cafe. We also got peking duck again for dinner. This time I could actually eat it and enjoy it although it wasn't as good as in taiwan.

The trip is winding down, just buying last minute gifts and eating last minute food. I'm really tired and would love a day to sleep. Unfortunately my job starts monday so that won't really happen. I'm slightly (really) concerned about how jet lag will affect me come monday. Oh well. If I get fired I can always move to southeast asia and train tigers.


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment